SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
The term social media marketing refers to the use of media and social networks to market a company’s product and service. Social media marketing can also be used as an advertisement of our service with the use of media and technology.
Types of social media marketing
- Social networks – Digg, Riddit, Delicious
- Social news: Faceook, twitter, instergram.
- Media sharing; Faceook, instergram
- Microblogging: Twitter,
- Social networks: is a website that allows people with similar interests to come together and share information, photos, and videos
- Social news: is a site that features user_ posted stories. Such stories are ranked based on popularity, as voted on by other users who typically comment online on the news posts and these comments may also be ranked in popularity.
- Media sharing: is social media application that enables users to create, store, and share their multimedia files.
- Microblogging: is an online broadcast medium that exists as a specific form of blogging.
These are some steps to take to become a social media specialist?
- By learning social media marketing fundamentals
- By Building a social medial portfolio
- Getting creative with social media content
- Measure social media campaigns with analytics.
STEPS, ON HOW TO IMPROVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Capitalize on timeliness: This is a great way for an organic post to gather a ton of traffic is by making it timely and relevant.
- Using pictures, videos and animated gifts in your posts and ads can give your brand more of a per
- Track your success: Tracking the success of your post is of the utmost importance because it clues you in on what works, and what doesn’t.
- Adopt the use of relevant hashtags