Social Media Weapons To Boost Your Online Marketing
Social media is among the most effective digital marketing channels that small businesses have at their disposal to boost their sales and connect with their customers, social media channels have created an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to engage directly with their customers, so it is perceived as an important part of a well-structured digital marketing strategy.
However, Social media for business shouldn’t involve just logging into a Facebook or Instagram account, just like you would with a personal page. Businesses need to be smarter and leverage different tools that make social media marketing efficient.
What is social media management?
Social media management is the process of controlling, managing all social media strategy implementation start from creating, publishing, and analyzing content on social media platforms. Social media management also includes managing online presence and your engagement with customers on social media platforms.
Good management of money, resource, and time is what differentiates successful business. With social media management, you can keep track of your ads campaign performance, impression, reach to mention a few, and to know which ads campaign is converting for you and the ones to stop sponsoring which helps you cut down unnecessary expenses.
Let explore some social media to boost your business branding and marketing effort
1. Choose the right channel.
There is numerous social media platform that can be used for the benefit of your business. However, you could be making a critical mistake by assuming that all of these networks have the same advantage and would serve your business well. it is important to know that different social media platforms appeal to different ages and interests.
Below are some social media platforms and their feature with their benefits
- Facebook: , Facebook is the largest and most advanced social media network for retail stores to advertise their products, post content, and interact with their audience.with more than 2.6 active users
- Twitter: Like Facebook, Twitter is a popular social media network that provides businesses with the option of advertising and sharing their content with millions of people. Businesses of all types can effectively use Twitter to leverage their social media objectives.
- Instagram: If you are attempting to reach the millennial generation in a photo-centric community, Instagram is a great option. This social media network primarily targets individuals on this platform between the age of 18-28years.
- Pinterest: This platform works best for businesses that thrive in specific niches, such as travel, food, beauty, health, and fashion. If your business doesn’t align with any of the aforementioned niches, it is advisable not to choose this platform.
- Linkedin. Linkedin on this other hand is a professional platform, it is the largest business-oriented networking website geared specifically towards professionals. It has over 500 million members, in over 200 countries. A professionally written LinkedIn profile allows you to create an online professional brand that can help open doors to opportunities and networks that you may not have been aware of without the help of social media.
2. Use Facebook Dynamic ads.
Dynamic ads automatically promote your inventory to people who have expressed interest in your website, app, or elsewhere on the internet. Instead of creating an individual ad for each item you want to promote, you can make use of Facebook dynamic ads to create ads template that automatically uses images and details from your catalog.
With Facebook Dynamic Ads, you can link your ads to your local products, create customize ads based on product inventory catalogs, promotions, and pricing. With Dynamic Ads, a retail store can launch a nationwide sales event happening at every physical location.
3. Post frequently.
Leveraging social media to improve your online presence ultimately relies on your consistency. For years, marketers have preached the doctrine of consistency as it relates to social media posting. this fact can not be overemphasized cause even in our day to day life consistency is the key to success.
According to sproutsocial here are the best times for posting on each social media network.
- Facebook: between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Twitter: It’s best to post 15 times per day on Twitter.
- Instagram: It’s recommended to post around 8:00 to 9:00 am and at 2:00 pm
If you randomly invest into social media without an incisive plan, you can risk ultimately wasting your time and money.
4. Encourage customers to leave reviews.
The best way to build online credibility is by encouraging customers to leave a review of your product. As it turns out, percent of consumers consult online reviews before visiting or making a purchase with a retail store.
since statistics show 97% of participants said customer reviews factor into their buying decisions.it is important to focus on accumulating positive reviews of your business in other to inform prospects that your business can be trusted, Asking your customers to leave online reviews is practically the simplest and most direct way to accumulate online reviews.
If you have received a negative review, don’t get discouraged. It’s best to respond to negative reviews professionally by offering customers a service or a timely refund.
5. invest quality images.
Beautiful and highly-visual photos led to a 94 percent increase in total post views on social media. truth be told millennials have strong affinity for photos, more reasons you should be inspired to create and post quality images that resonate with your online brand.
Remember to drop your comment(s) and follow us on our social media platform @ digprom